When Katelynn was a baby I bought her this soft pillow-type, Winnie The Pooh book. Pooh is attached to a string and can be incorporated into each page of the little story. The kids have always loved that book!
Last night the older two were playing with it when they got tired of it, set it on the table, and started playing with something else. When Ciara saw it on the table she grabbed it and was playing with the Pooh doll.
Suddenly, Justin rips the book out of her hands, knocking his baby sister to the floor and says, "Hey! I was playing with that!"
Ciara was a bit stunned, as if she wasn't quite sure what happened yet.
I scolded Justin, made him give her back the book and apologize.
It was then that CC got a pouty look on her face, took the book back, and said "You're rude!"
We all just started laughing. So then, of course, for the rest of the night she walked around telling everyone that they were rude.
1 comment:
That is hilarious, I love it!!
I also love the St Paddy's background, I hope they have more, you are always so on the ball!!
Post a Comment