The itsy bitsy spider
Went up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out
Poor Katelynn.
I always keep a jug (one of those hospital jugs that you get when you're admitted) of water by my bedside. Katelynn was thirsty and went into my bedroom to grab a quick drink.
She came out screaming and crying, holding her mouth. She said something was in the water and it hurt her, but she had thrown it to the ground so I didn't know what it was.
We looked on the floor and she found it. It liked like a little wet ball. She was scared to pick it up, so she showed it to me. When I picked it up and examined it, it was a little squished spider.
The spider bit her tongue!
I do not know if the spider was actually in the straw, water, or just on the cup, but it was alive at the time and got into her mouth!
Poor thing!
Needless to say, we threw away all of our jugs. It will be a clear glass or bottled water with a lid for us, thanks!
2 comments:
Wow, that is a story!! I would be thoroughly freaked out! Sorry Katie, Lady!!
Yeah. It's really freaked me out too! I am not a fan of anything with more legs than I have!
Post a Comment