I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Accio Harry Potter
So I didn't think I had enough to keep my busy so I started a new blog about another passion of mine...Harry Potter!
I miss it too! I just started to feel like I was writing about the same things. And was trying to hard to find something to write about. I do miss it though...I just have to find that creative side of me again!
2 comments:
You are awesome!!
I miss your posts on this one though!! I love reading about you and the kids!!
I miss it too! I just started to feel like I was writing about the same things. And was trying to hard to find something to write about. I do miss it though...I just have to find that creative side of me again!
Post a Comment