I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, February 27, 2009

For Better or Worse

This morning when I got into my car to go to work, I found this comic strip cut out of the newspaper stuck onto the steering wheel. I guess you could say it's a little love note from my hubby. It made me laugh so I thought I'd share it with you.If the image is too small, click on the picture and it will take you to the website.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love it!!! It is so true!!!!

Donna said...

Thanks for the update on Mandy, I've been wondering about them!

GG said...

You're welcome. I was glad to hear that they are both doing well. She seems happy, but missing her hubby.