I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, February 27, 2009

A visit to Jenn's

I was going through my phone last night and found some pictures from a visit to Jenn's about a month ago. I loved the pictures and thought I'd share them with you!


Here are Haylee and Justin being cute little dork kids! I love their little faces!!











And here we have Katelynn and Darrien playing Kingdom Hearts on the playstation! My kids aren't really gamers, but they love to watch Darrien play. They take after their mama that way! I rememeber watching Shawn play his games for hours and hours without any interest in playing myself!





And my personal favorite...Aunt Nap Nap dancing around the living room with CC girl! I don't know which one was enjoying themselves more!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love the pics!!

GG said...

I love em too! Jenn's a nut!