y doing this! Katelynn did it in preschool as well.Well, being the good Daddy that he is, Shawn made the other two kids boxes as well. Ciara's was pretty simple, with some ribbon around the top.
And Katie's, he just got the box ready for her so that she could decorate it herself.

Well...Katelynn really liked Ciara's ribbon. So she asked me to do the same. We didn't have any more curling ribbon, so I pulled out my old ribbon from when I used to glue bows to Ciara's hair as an infant. I had a ton of leftovers!
So I poked the
holes and started! Man! It is not as easy as it sounds to weave ribbon through a box! And she wanted ribbon on the top AND the bottom! I finally had to make the holes way bigger then expected and it worked ok.So the kids "drove" all around the house last
night. Sadly, I did not get any pictures. I will try to take some tonight and add them to this post tomorrow. But they had so much fun, I just had to write about it!Now, if we can only get Ciara to stop ripping off everyone's steering wheels!
4 comments:
How fun, we used to do it for Cub Scouts.
Leave it to Ciara to keep ripping off steering wheels!! LOL
That's a funny dog pic on the side as well!!
Wow, you're really on a roll here, today!! How fun!!
Yeah, I gotta get my posting in while I can!
I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment