I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, February 13, 2009

38 Things

So once again, I have received one of those odd ball questionnaires. I usually don't like to respond, but it's Friday and I'm in a good mood. So instead of sending it via email I will post it here. If you'd like to respond, copy and paste it into your own blog with your own answers!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No. When my cheese grows mold, I throw it out.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Never. Not even once! That is a fact that I am very proud of!
3. Do you own a gun?
Personally, no. But my husband, yes. Many. I do want to learn to shoot.
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favor?
I don't drink Kool-Aid. I do enjoy Crystal Light though. And my favorite flavor of that is Cherry. But when I was a kid, I liked the Kool-Aid that changed colors. I remember it wasn't that tasty, but it was cool! And that's all that mattered, right!?
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment?
Usually. They make you get on the torture devise, I like to call a scale! AAAHHH!
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
That's an odd questions. What do I think of hot dogs...hmmm.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Can I change that to movies? I love almost all Christmas movies. Here's just a top of the head list: It's a Wonderful Life (black and white), The Muppet's Christmas Carol (I know..I'm a little strange, but it cracks me up!), The Grinch and How the grinch stole Christmas (love em both!), The Polar Express (Funny thing is, I didn't care for it much when I first saw it, but I really enjoy it now! HOT CHOCOLATE!), (Because of my dear sweet husband, I have to admit I've grown fond of both...) Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story (Fragile...it must be Italian!)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Well, since I've only drank water for about a month and a half now, I'll have to say......water. But before then, I loved to get to work, run to the break room and pick me up a nice ice cold Code Red Mountain Dew...ahh. I can taste it now.
9. Can you do push ups?
Nope. I've come to the conclusion that I have zero muscles in my upper body. I really don't know how I can even type!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Pretty much any. I really like color. Sapphires, rubies, garnets. But when it comes right down to it, I really enjoy everyday jewelry that I can match my outfits with.
11. Favorite hobby?
Is chit chat a hobby? No, ok then, I guess I'd have to say reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
What was the question again, I wasn't paying attention.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
I'm a big fat chicken!
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
What number am I on? Only 14??!!
I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow...oh wait. That probably won't happen. I have babies!
I wonder what movies are out.
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water. Ice water. And very very cold water.
16. Current worry?
Worry. That's singular, right? I'd like to meet the person with only one worry!
17. Favorite place to be?
With the people I love. But if it was possible, I think I'd live at Disneyland!
18. How did you bring in the New Year?
With regrets
19. Where would you like to go?
Home. I miss my babies!
20. Name three people who will complete this?
I'm not even sure 3 people will READ this! LOL
21. Do you own slippers?
Yes. My favorite ones right now have a memory foam sole, very nice. Now I just have to find them.
22. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
White with Mickey Mouse and hearts. Very Valentinie.
23. Can you whistle?
No. I sing while I work. Thanks to Giselle, I now have a Happy Working Song!
24. Would you be a pirate?
That's a tough one. Can I be a movie pirate? I wouldn't mind sailing the seas along with Captain Jack!
25. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Pretty much any and all songs! But the kids and I always end our showers with a chorus of Shake It!
26. Favorite Girl's Name?
I'm going to have to say Katelynn and Ciara. Hence, why I have a Katelynn and Ciara.
27. Favorite boy's name?
Justin. I've always liked Brenden and Ashton as well. But since my husband does not approve of those names, I will never have a Brenden or Ashton.
28. Last thing that made you laugh?
My babies. They always make me laugh.

Hey! What happened to 28?? I guess 7 really did eat 9!

30. Best bed sheets as a child?
Umm, the dry ones? What a weird question!
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
A broken heart.
32. Do you love where you live?
That's kind of a tricky question right now. I'm not sure how to respond.
33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2. One in the front room and one in the basement. I also have a little portable DVD player I keep in my bedroom.
34. Who is your loudest friend?
My loudest friend? I don't know if I have loud friends.
35. Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope my husband does! I know I do on him!
36. What is your favorite book?
I have a lot of favorite books. Those that know me know my style!
37. What is your favorite candy?
I am a sucker for the white chocolate Lindor truffles you can buy at the check stand! Yumm yumm!
38. What is your favorite Sports Team?
Being that I am not a sports fan...AT ALL, I'm going to say that if I have to watch a game, I usually root for the underdog.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I'll have to think about whether I'll do it or not, but not today, I have to go shopping.

It's always fun for me to read these, but I'm never sure I can come up with all the answers for myself. We'll see!

GG said...

Yeah...I don't really like to fill them out either, but today I thought, sure..why not.

Donna said...

It was fun to read!!

PS I still think you should come live in Bountiful!!! **wink, wink**