I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bubbles

Bath time is always a battle. My girls love to take baths or showers but Justin...::shakes head:: He is a completely different story. So last night was the bath battle with Justin. Luckily, I won without too many tears.

The kids all received bubble bath in their stockings and each of them wanted to use their bubble bath. So they ended up with a TON of bubbles in the bath. But it turned out great because they had such a fun time!

At one point I left the bathroom to straighten up the house. Next thing I knew, Ciara had climbed out of the tub and was coming toward me laughing. She was covered in bubbles! Literally from the top of her head to the tips of her toes! I was shocked that she wasn't' crying because of all of the bubbles in her face and eyes, but she thought it was funny.

I was able to take a picture before she ran back into the tub. This is her smiling. And I think she thought she was facing me, she just couldn't see well enough to tell.

Notice the bubbles on the walls! With great fun comes great cleaning.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Look at all those bubbles!!! That is too funny! Aren't cell phone cameras wonderful, if you would have had to run for the regular camera, you would have missed it!! LOL

GG said...

Totally! It was too cute! And of course the kids were laughing with her so she wanted to keep covering herself with bubbles. It was fun. I'm glad I was able to capture it.

Donna said...

I can't believe her eyes weren't burning. It looks like it's in her eyes!! Maybe bubble bath is different. I have rarely used bubble bath. Even now we don't even take baths. Even little Nattie girl takes a quick shower. We are in and out and done!!! But boy she loves that soapy suds all over her before I rinse her off!! She'd probably love it. I guess I'm a fuddy duddy mom, not so fun, just get the job done! :)

GG said...

Everyone in the house is a shower person...except for Justin. He hates them. We compromise with a bath. And the girls love to join him. Other than Ciara showers with me and Katie showers by herself...well, sometimes CC sneaks in with her and Katie doesn't mind.

GG said...

As for the bubbles...they hurt. I don't know why she wasn't crying! It still shocks me!