I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boogie Monster!

Ciara discovered a few weeks ago that her finger fits perfectly in her nose! To her, that's just where it goes. She has since discovered that it can be a useful tool to remove unwanted boogers. And she has now found a way to use this information to torment her sister.

She loves to chase Katelynn around with a booger at the tip of her finger, threatening to wipe it on her. I know I shouldn't laugh. It's disgusting. But it is just too hilarious to watch.

Katie runs and hides, but Ciara always catches up! And she is laughing and smiling the entire time that poor Katie is whining and crying.

I have told Katie numerous times to just ignore her. The reason Ciara likes to do that to her is because for her, Katie has turned it into a game. So Katie tries to keep tissue with her so that when Ciara comes running toward her with her finger pointed Katie can just wipe the booger off.

2 comments:

Donna said...

It cracks me up that kids are the same everywhere!! It's such a natural curiosity to stick anything up there. Nattie loves her fingers up her nose too! She also on occasion pulls boogers out, but she hasn't figured out to chase people around the house. EEWWWW, yuck. But Aaron does on occasion!!!! He htinks it's so funny to pull huge stringy ones!

GG said...

Yeah, it's pretty gross!