I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ciara's first time out

As you can tell from my previous post, Ciara is quite a tease. She loves to chase her sister around with boogers, steal Justin's darts and run from him so he can't get them back, and turn the TV off when everyone is watching a movie and stand over the switch so no one can turn it back on. Those are just a few of the little "tricks" CC has been learning.

Well last night she was just in a mood and was obviously craving attention. She was picking on everyone and almost at the same time! Finally, I had to put her in a time out. As you can see, she didn't like it too much. But she stayed there for her minute and then she calmed down and was the sweet little girl we all know and love.

PS- Ignore the bottle in her hand. hehehe

8 comments:

Donna said...

funny, I did notice it before I scrolled up and saw the PS!! LOL

Donna said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I feel our pain. I think our girls are crossing over into the land of "the terrible twos"!

GG said...

LOL I knew you'd notice!
Yeah...terrible twos! Fantastic!

Donna said...

It's going to be a fun ride!!!

GG said...

I just wish life came with seat belts!

Donna said...

That would actually be nice sometimes, wouldn't it?!!

Donna said...

I just had to mention that I love the prayer pictures.

Nattie still refuses to even stand in one place during prayer. In fact, I think she deliberately makes noise during the whole thing!

GG said...

I love it too! She's been doing so much better the last week or so. And it's just so sweet to watch!