I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Great Christmas Giveaway

I love the kids' Christmas plays!  It is always so uplifting to see the kids sing praises to Christ accompanied by a cute little story about the true meaning of Christmas.  This year was no different.

This was Katie's last year in the annual play as she will be too old next year.  She was really hoping for a major part, but she didn't get it.  She did, however, get a sweet little solo in a song called, I Give You Me.  So she was happy.

This week we have been battling this sickness and although everyone was doing better, you could still hear the ickiness in their little voices.  Katie was SOOO nervous that she wouldn't be able to sing her solo.  But she pulled it off.  She was a little raspy but still beautiful!

Everyone did such a great job!  I am always AMAZED at how much work the crew put into it!  The set was beautiful and the kids were adorable.  Much thanks to everyone involved to make it possible!  I know a long of long hours and stress was put in to make it such a great success and it did not go unnoticed!

Thanks again to all who came to support my babies!  And thanks to those that couldn't make it but were there in heart!  We love you all! 

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures or record, but LifeChurch did post a few pictures on their FB page, you can see how sweet it was!  And if you look close, you can see my kiddos on the left side!  Katie is the tall one in the back on the floor, Justin is on the top row towards the middle and Ciara is right below him.





No comments: