I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 10 - Mistletoe


I grabbed some red and white "berry" flowers and a couple of rolls of cheap ribbon and viola! Instant mistletoe.

The kids loved it! We are a big kissy family so this is right up our alley. Each kid hung their mistletoe over their bedroom doors and we have one in the hallway and one in the kitchen. I like the subtle "kiss the cook" innuendo.


A cute little, sad story today. Ciara had to come home from school early cuz she was sick. She has a fever and just general ickiness. Shawn has been battling the same thing since Sunday night. So I was cuddling with CiCi and I asked her if daddy liked her mistletoe. She said "Yes, but he wouldn't kiss me because he's sick. So now that I am sick too I am going to kiss him all day long under the mistletoe."

PS - I am blogging via text message on my phone so I cannot choose the layout of the pictures. I'll try and go on soon to fix it but I may just leave it as is. I am struggling with pictures on blogger right now. I can't seem to ever get them how I want them anyways.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I need some mistletoe in my home--who couldn't use a few extra kisses throughout the day right?? That;s my mission tomorrow!