Okay, I am loving this advent countdown. We are having so much fun! Each day the kids can't wait to "poke the hole" to find out what fun thing we are going to be doing. They get their homework done, everyone eats whatever I make happily, and chores are being done super fast and without any arguing!
Tonight's fun activity was making snowmen out of empty milk jugs. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to do it but I did some dumpster diving in my recycle bin and found 3 empty milk jugs and an empty Clorox wipes container. So I washed everything up and we made our craft. I used the Clorox container as an example to show them some ideas on what they could do and gave them a bunch of random supplies.
The outcomes couldn't have been cuter! I love how they each had a different idea on what they wanted to do and they all used different angles of the jugs for their faces!I love them! I wish there was a way to save them after the season, I just don't know how to do that yet, but for now, I have 3 smiling snowmen faces in my living room!





No comments:
Post a Comment