I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 17 - Teacher Appreciation

School is almost out! It's time to make our goodies for our teachers!

We decided on cake balls and chocolate chip cookies.

That's what we decided on but the cookies didnt look so pretty and we ran out of room in our little boxes so each teacher just got a half dozen cake balls instead.

I say half dozen because that sounds so much better than 6. Lol

I forgot to take pictures as usual, but I did manage an after pic of our put together boxes.

The kids are excited to take them to school tomorrow.

I'm waiting for the day that even the teachers aren't allowed to accept homemade gifts. When that day comes, I guess they wont be getting anything from us any more. That'll be a sad day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I would like to be your kids teacher, please deliver a half dozen cake balls to my home & I'll show your kids how I can eat them in 30 seconds flat !! haha!! Cute gifts :)

GG said...

Haha for real