He started off with a birthday sleepover! Nothing too big, but Aaron, Tyler and Hailee were able to spend the night. The boys played Legos, Wii, and had a Nerf battle pretty much the whole night.
We started the morning with his pick of breakfast; bacon and eggs. He would have requested bacon and bacon if I allowed him. I threw in some French toast bade from left over Thanksgiving rolls to round out the meal.
Justin request cake balls instead of a regular birthday cake. Works for me! Cheap and easy are always winners on my list! They were delicious, but it isn't easy figuring out a way to make a birthday wish with a cake ball. I opted for the one candle approach!
We then headed out to Trafalga with the gang of kids! I was going to send just Shawn to spend the day with the boys but he said we should all go and everyone had a Pass of All Passes (if you don't have one yet, get on the band wagon! It's well worth it's money!) so it wouldn't cost anything extra. So we loaded up both vehicles and went out to Lehi for the afternoon. Everyone had lots of fun running around, playing laser tag, a couple of rounds of mini golf (the outdoor was a lot more fun) and even rock climbed.
I think Ciara's favorite is the silly frogger ride. She rode that more than doing anything else. Over and over and over and over and over again. But hey, when it's free, go for it!
By the time we were leaving everyone was starving! So a quick stop of McDonalds were they could run around some more and get some food in their bellies. At least, I think it's food. I've seen some of those videos on what a McNugget actually is so I am still debating on the whole "food" thing.Then it was time to drop everyone off. It was an eventful day full of fun and everyone was pooped by the time we came home!
Happy birthday Justin! I can't believe you are 10! Double digits! Ahhh! They are killing me!
![]() |
| This cracked me up! Grandpa Ewell gave him some $$ for his birthday but decided to challenge him by taping it up! This is Justin trying to get the tape off without ruining the bills. lol |




No comments:
Post a Comment