I'm so proud of myself! LOL I know that sounds funny! I'm proud of the whole family!
It has been a week without a bottle!!! She still asks for it and gets a bit upset when I had her a sippy of milk instead of her "Bah" but she isn't protesting as much! I am so excited!
AND....
Yesterday I finally put her in big girl panties!
She wanted to wear every pair she had, but we compromised with putting on two pair. However, that didn't last long. After the second accident, we moved on to one pair at a time. She had several accidents last night, but she would scream "potty" and finish on the toilet every time..so I am still considering it a success.
Now, I just need to stick with it! ::crosses fingers::
Love ya!
3 comments:
Wow and double WOW!!!
I've decided to go ahead with the bottle issue first - over spring break so it won't interfere with the kids trying to sleep on a school night. I know, I know, it's a cop out excuse to wait!! LOL I should just quit cold turkey. I'm so mad we got her into this habit in the first place!
And I've decided there's no way I'm doing the potty thing until we get back from Canada!!
Way to go, CC Girl! Way to go, Mommy, too!!
Don't congratulate me yet! My consistancy isn't very...well, consistant! LOL While we are in the comfort of our home, I do pretty good. But if we are anywhere else...I'm not ready to play that game yet.
Your ahead of me!!
Post a Comment