I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, March 13, 2009

If I Were A Snowflake

This is one of Katelynn's journal entries from school. I thought it was really cute and wanted to share it with you. It makes me laugh every time I read it.

The subject was: If I were a snowflake.
I would land sumwer. I do not know where I would land. I thinck I would land on the grawnd and roofs and porches and other stuf. I do not want to be a snowflake. I would maby want to be a snowflake. If I was a snowflake I would be pritty and sparckly and flat and I would melt when I tuct the grond.

I can see a huge improvement in her spelling from when this was written in December til now. It amazes me what a few months can do!

1 comment: