I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Slugger

With the nice weather, we have been playing outside more and more. Justin's favorite activity is playing catch with Dad. Katelynn likes it too, but not nearly as much.

Justin has gotten really good at catching and throwing. And is very proud of that fact. The other day Shawn pulled out a little baseball bat at handed it to Justin with no instructions. I made a comment about being careful not to break any windows and Shawn laughed, "He won't hit it yet." He throws the ball and BAM! Justin hits the ball first try! That boy is a natural!

It is so fun to watch them play together!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow!! That is awesome! Way to go, Justin!!!