I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference

Last night was parent teacher conference. I'm lucky because Katelynn loves school and loves to learn therefore I am always excited for these meetings because I know I will be hearing great things about my daughter. Yesterday was no different!

Katelynn is doing awesome in school! She is excelling in her reading, math, Spanish and penmanship. In fact, the teacher wants to move Katie up to third grade reading! Katie has also started multiplication and cursive penmanship. Although right now, she is in the very very early stages of cursive writing. And she writes it better than she can read it. We are very proud of her!

She does have difficulty however, in turning in her homework. So we will be focusing on getting her better in that habit. That is definitely not something I want to continue.

So I just wanted to give a shout out to my Baby Girl! Fantastic job Katelynn!!! Keep up the great work!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Way to go Katie!! Are these kids just getting smarter, younger?