I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Night

Ok...Last night I finally did it! I put Ciara to bed without a bottle!!

I am so proud of myself!

She was not a happy camper. She screamed and screamed and screamed for over an hour. When I tried to give her a sippy cup of water she would throw it at me. So she went to bed with nothing.

Let's hope this stage doesn't last too long.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I really need to get going on that, too. I'm just not ready to deal with it yet. You inspire me, though, in more than you know!!!

I love you!

How's the potty training going??

GG said...

2nd night in a row..and it wasn't much easier than the first.

The potty training hasn't progressed much. She still is excited to go when we put her on the potty but she doesn't go on her own. I was too chicken to put her in panties last weekend..I'm hoping I have the courage this weekend!

I love you!! Bunches!!