I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy busy busy busy

Monday I started my new job. I am now officially a Business Lending Consultant. The job is a bit complicated and involved working on several different systems but I am confident that I will get it all in no time.

So please bear with me during this slow blogging period. I will have a few minutes of spare time eventually, just not right away.

I love you all!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

That is Great! I have no doubt you'll be a pro in no time!!

I love you so much!!

GG said...

I hope so! Right now it's a bit intimidating!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing woman. You can do anything you put your mind to. You are my angel.
I am proud of you and your accomplishments. You are a wonderful example to your brothers and sisters.
I love you.

GG said...

Well thanks Mom! I'm speechless.
I love you!