I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The power of your thoughts

The Man Who Thinks He Can

If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't
It's almost a cinch you won't
If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will;
It's all in the state of mind.
If you think you're outclassed, you are.
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can.


-Walter D. Wintle

7 comments:

Donna said...

Gave me goose bumps!!

Thanks for the update on RJ & Mandy!!

Donna said...

I'm popping in to say, I love you, too!!

I was thinking about printing more blog entries, but I can't remember where I left off! Would you please check and let me know?

Love ya Bunches!!

Donna said...

I am so missing you on these blogs!!

I love you!!

GG said...

I know! I miss me too! LOL

I'll check on those pages and get back to you!

I love you tons!! XXOOXXOO

Donna said...

I'm popping in again, just to say I love you and miss you terribly!!

GG said...

LOL I miss you too! BTW - I checked out my pages, the last one I have printed was Monkeying Around.

GG said...

Wait! I was wrong. (Believe it or not, I am wrong once in a while and I can admit it! lol) The last printed entry I have is Let's Celebrate 2008. I forgot to look in my other binder!