Yesterday I took a little nap on the couch. When I woke up, my kids had no training wheels on their bikes and they were riding like pros!! I am so excited for them!
Way to go Katie and Justin!!
(Thanks for being patient with the pictures. Sorry about the light blinding you in the background!)
5 comments:
All by themselves??!! Wow!!
Way to go!
Well, Dad took the training wheels off for them and told them to go for it. At first they had their feet on the ground and was walking their bikes..then they did it!! It was awesome!
Wow, I have to get Kimberly to be brave enough to go without training wheels. She big enough and old enough, now she just has to be brave enough! I'm hoping!
I bet Aaron can do it too!
I'm surprised on how well they took to it. I remember being so scared! But they WANTED to! That makes it easy1
That's the key, actually. I know kids are capable as early as 4 or 5 years old! Mine are usually 8 or 9 before they are brave enough!! But the flip side of that is, they usually learn in 10 or 15 minutes!! Yours aren't even that old! But it just shows, When they want it, look what they can do!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment