Just a quick note regarding my Potty Girl post!
Ciara is doing amazing!! This weekend we found out that she has an ear infection in both of her little ears so I decided not to worry too much about the potty. Sunday during breakfast she told Shawn, "poo" and tugged at her little butt. There was no poop in her diaper so he took her to the bathroom, set her on the toilet and she went potty! What a big girl! Poo Poo in the Potty!!
YAY!!!!!!
5 comments:
I can hardly believe it! Wow, and double wow! I am so hopeful that Nattie bug will do as good!!
I told Shawn that if she is still doing this well by the weekend I am going to pull out some big girl panties. She'll either succeed or not. But with her so eager to do it...why not try??
You go girl!!!
That's my CC. You know she is soo smart, just like her grandma. Yes, I too can go poo in the potty. Thought I'd beat you all to that wide open punch.
Love the pics of the kids! It was nice to hear about Haylee girl spending the night. I'm gonna have to work on her now!
Kiss the kids for me and hope to see you soon.
Hey mama! Nice to "see" you!
I love you!
Post a Comment