I know I know...I'm sorry.
So I don't have a lot of time so I have to make this short and sweet.
IT'S SUMMER! WOOHOO
Katelynn is really excited to be out of school! This year was very challenging for her but she ended it wonderfully! She received tons of awards including: Leadership, Penmanship, and Creative Writing. But my proudest moment was when I found out that she had achieved 100% on her state CRT test! Way to go Katelynn!!
Justin is enjoying his summer. He got out of school a week before Katelynn. He's more excited now that Katie's out with him...that means no fighting to get dressed in the morning so he can get her to school!
Ciara is still a turkeybutt. Cute as ever and 2. Need I say more?
I don't have enough time to add pictures, but I plan on making a slide for the last couple of months and adding it soon.
I love you all!!
1 comment:
I can't tell you how much I have missed your comments and posts. You have actually made me cry this morning as I hopped around and reading all your comments. And then on a hopeful whim I checked here... and sure enough a post!! I love you, Gina!
Post a Comment