I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What do you think??

Here is my first attempt at creating MY OWN BACKGROUND!!!

I am very proud of myself! I put the whole thing together all by my lonesome!

I am very very excited! Imagine the possibilities!!

What do you think??

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!!!! I am very impressed!!

It looks great! But now I feel bad that you had to go do something else because I copied!!

Hope you still love me!!:)

GG said...

Don't feel bad! I'm excited! And it was fun!

Donna said...

Yeah, your just being nice to me!! :) It is real cute, though!

GG said...

No, really. I really enjoyed it. I was scared at first and there are some things that I can't do because I don't have the right software, but it was a lot of fun!