I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Wow

So I am visiting my parents and I go online to check my blog. Wow. I am no longer impressed with my handy work of creating my own blog background. What looked great on my computer looks awful on this one! So...I changed it back.

3 comments:

Donna said...

You nut, I thought it looked great!!

GG said...

Well, on Mom's computer it didn't fit. It was like this weird square in the middle of the screen. It looked awful!

Donna said...

Doug says different resolutions on different screens change the look and how much you actually see on each one. I saw the thanks and the count your blessings on the sides. It looked great on mine!