Justin is on a new kick. Multiple times a day he asks the same question. "What happens when you swallow _______ ?" You can fill in the blank with anything. And I mean ANYTHING! It is the weirdest thing. It ranges from dirt to fuzz off of a blanket. Or a bead from a necklace. Name it and he has probably asked.
I am uncertain how to respond any more. It is getting very annoying. Mostly because I don't want him to eat anything that isn't food. I didn't realize that was a difficult concept.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
2 comments:
I don't know what to say...I guess just tell him just that, he shouldn't eat anything that isn't food. I would even add that not all food is good to eat either. Not much help, sorry. Kids have pretty amazing minds. Again, I really wish I could read minds! :)
I've tried that. I wish I understood where it was coming from. And the strangest part is that sometimes he actually tries to eat whatever it is that he is asking about! Like blanket fuzz! Who picks the fuzz off of a blanket and eats it??? LOL
Post a Comment