I am not a big fan of Halloween. I really don't like all of the time and energy it takes to put the kids "together" and I really REALLY don't like the trick or treating part!So it's time to start getting ready. Katie was all to eager to get her costume on. Justin...not so much. I had to MAKE him put his costume on. It was awful! But he finally caved and let me get him dressed.
After Justin was ready, (he was pretty easy once he let me put it on) I got going on Katie's hair and make-up. Her hair we kept pretty simple. She wanted it left down, but I wanted it out of her face, so I just pulled up a section of it. Simple. Now to her make-up. She wanted a green face. After all, she's a witch. I really don't like that costume make-up...it so thick and gross. So I used my charm to win her over. "I thought you wanted to look like the Hocus Pocus witch." That did it. So we did the works. Eye shadow, eye liner, blush, lipstick and even a little masscarra. She was very excited and happy with my work!
By now, we are running way behind.
We are getting in the truck when Justin realizes that he doesn't have his weapons. Oh no! His swords are in my car trunk and Shawn has my car. Whatever will we do!!??
I tried to tell Justin that it wasn't worth it. You aren't going to be using your weapons while you're trick or treating any ways...but he wasn't going to have any of that.
So this time, I caved. We stopped by Shawn's work to get the stuff out of the truck and headed out.

We finally get there, throw some pizza down the kids' throats and send them off!
It was so wonderful! Dustin took the kids out while Jenn and I stayed home with CC and passed out candy!
It was the best Halloween yet! I had so much fun seeing all of the different costumes and joking around with the kids! It was great! And CC was as cute as ever!! Jenn had Halloween music playing so Ciara was just dancing her little heart out all night. It was so funny!
4 comments:
This was by far, the best Halloween yet to me too! I have never been able to stay home to be the candy passer outer, and to see you with all the different kids was hilarious! Trick or treating I must do!! ( Yoda ) It was great! I love you!
Wasn't it great!?!
I love you too Jenn! Slots and slots! hehehe
Wasn't it great!?!
I love you too Jenn! Slots and slots! hehehe
Sounds like a great night!!
Wow, Gina I can hardly keep up with the posts. I am so excited to read all your stories, again!
Post a Comment