I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bet On It!

So my kids and I have finally been introduced to High School Musical!

With all of the hype about the 3rd one, Katie talks about it all of the time. I assume because her friends are talking about it at school because we've never seen it.

I watched the first one a couple weekends ago at Jenn's. I thought it was pretty hokey and cheesy, but ok. So we borrowed the 2nd one to watch at home.

I finally got around to putting that in the other night. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it! It was the same cheesiness as the first, but I couldn't help get hooked into the songs.

And now my kids are huge HSM fans! Even Justin loves it! He makes me play "Bet on it" over and over again while he sings and dances around the room! It is so cute! I wish he'd let me video him! It is a riot!

And I caught Katie doing the same thing the other day. She stuck it in and was copying the dancing for "What time is it" when I saw her close the curtain over the sliding glass door because she noticed her Daddy was outside mowing the lawn. Apparently, she didn't want an audience.

It was too cute!

So...are we going to go see HSM3!?!
Bet on it!!

8 comments:

GG said...

Funny thing to add to this...
Yesterday I put on some music while we were cleaning the house and I told Justin to dance. He looks at me smiling and says (or I should say sings) "I don't dance."
I play along and sing, "I think you can."
He returns with "Not a chance".
And I sing, "If I can do this than you can do that."
Then he looks up at me and says..."Mom I don't know the rest." It was so cute.

Donna said...

LOL, That is cute!!

WE or should I say I have only seen the first one. I liked it well enough, but haven't seen the other two. Guess I should!!

GG said...

I enjoyed the second one better than the first. And I am actually excited to take the kids to see the 3rd one. I'm hoping we get to do that this weekend!

Donna said...

I hope that works out for you guys to go. I don't like to take the kids to the theatre anymore. It's cheaper to wait for it to come out on DVD! I'm a fuddy duddy, I guess.

I still can't help but laugh right out loud eveytime I see Ciara's picture over here on the right! It's awesome!!!

GG said...

I have a couple of free passes so I plan on using those.

Funny addition to the story...Jenn called me last night to tell me she took her family out to see the movie. I was teasing her about her nerve to go without us when she's the one that got us hooked. She laughed and we hung up. The kids asked who I was talking to and I told them it was NapNap and that they went and saw HSM3 and really liked it. Katie says, "Without us!!??" And Justin automatically threw himself on the floor crying! It was devistating news! So being the loving sister that I am, I handed the kids the phone and let them talk to their NapNap. hehehe I know..I have a bit of an evil streak.

And I love that picture too! It makes me smile everytime I see it!

Donna said...

How funny!! I hope they eventually forgave her!! Poor Jenn!! :)LOL

(You do have an evil streak!!) :)

GG said...

LOL I know. It was pretty funny! And now even my little CC is a HSM fan! "Fabulous" was playing and she was dancing around singing "I nee I nee" It was so cute!

Donna said...

It's amazing at how they catch on to stuff!