I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome Back

Just a quick note to say that I am going to continue blogging. I am making this a private blog. So only those who are invited can access the blog, but I just love sharing my stories and pictures far too much to let it completely go. I didn't realize exactly how much all of this meant to me until it was gone.

At first I felt like it was an all or nothing sort of thing. I had to keep control over the things I have control over and blogging was one of them. It was a small sacrifice for the safety of my family. But the more I thought, prayed, and talked about it...the more I realized that there were other options. I am not promising that I will keep this blog running. I am still very reluctant and nervous, but I want to try. If I can keep in control of who can view and access the blog, I think I will feel better about it.

So with that in mind, please do not give my address or add my blog to your page because it will be inaccessible to those I do not invite to view it.

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!

I love you all very very much!!


PS- I'll start posting tomorrow!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Welcome back my dear! I hope you can feel better about it as it goes along. I look forward to reading all your wonderful stories again.

GG said...

Thanks! I hope so too. Right now, I'm still struggling, but I think it'll come back!

Love ya!