So here it is...

I definitely need to work on getting the letters aligned. And I do not like the "L"s at all. Or the "I"s for that matter. They both look the same but one is smaller than the other and they both look like "J"s to me. But I think you get the idea.
And here is the back.

Fun, huh??
2 comments:
I agree, I don't like the font, but yeah, real cute idea, otherwise!
I redid the shirt last night with new lettering...I like it so much better! It is so cute!! I made a few more. They were lots of fun.
One says:
Bitten
By
James
Another says:
Edward
(Heart)
Bella
(Heart)
Jacob
-and on the back it says:
It's a
Twilight
Thing
And then of course I made one that says:
Team
Mike
Newton
LOL Needless to say, I had fun. And it was pretty cheap. I think I paid $3 for each shirt and maybe $15 bucks for all of the letters and shapes.
Post a Comment