I know it's a little bit early, but I just can't contain it any longer!
I am so excited for the holidays! I absolutely love this time of year!
I love seeing all of the pretty lights on the roof tops as I drive down the street! I love listening to the ding dong of the bells in the music! And I absolutely positively love the smells of the goodies baking in the kitchen! I love it almost as much as I love to taste it!
So in honor of the season, I am dressing up my blog a bit early! If the stores can do it...so can I!!
Love ya and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
3 comments:
I think it is amazing how the stores totally bypass Thanksgiving!! We did go buy our Christmas Tree, last year ours bit the dust and we had to finally throw it away.
Your blog looks and sounds great. I am holding out till after Thanksgiving. Although I have been shopping for a month now and have a good foothold!! It feels wonderful!!
PS You had me fooled...I thought you already put up your christmas tree (the pic on the side). Then I went back to admire it again and realized you labeled it as last year's pic! I love the pic!!
I haven't done any shopping at all! I'm hoping to get it all done this friday! I am excited to go out in the crowds and have some fun!
Yeah...that's a pic from last year. I don't have my tree up yet. Soon...but not yet.
Post a Comment