I wrote my thoughts about the movie and the experience on my
OCD page, but I wanted to share with you some of the pics. Most of our pics are on my digital camera so I can't transfer them here, but here are a few from my phone.

Here are my red eyes. Sadly, you can't really see the make-up but it was pretty cool! I caught people secretly taking pictures of me. So I was flattered that it looked so good!
And here are the pics from Hot Topic. LOL


2 comments:
Okay, I love all three of you...but that is just weird!! LOL
The make up looks good, I wish I could have seen it in person. You might have scared me!!
LOL I know! We are all a bunch of weirdos! I was almost too embarrassed to post the pics but I thought they were too funny!
We had a great time!!
Post a Comment