Yesterday we put up our trampoline! The kids were SOOO excited!
Ciara was napping while Shawn was putting it up so when he was done, he sent Justin in to wake her up. She pretty much grumbled at him and told him to go away. So I went in and cuddled with her and whispered in her ear that the trampoline was up. She shot right up out of bed and sleepily ran down the hall, "I'm coming!" LOL It was too cute!
Soon, my mama showed up to exchange Order of the Phonex for Half Blood Prince (I'm so glad that she's not only finally reading these books but enjoying them!) and the kids wanted her to play outside on the trampoline with them.
Next thing I know, Grandma is trapped inside the confines of the tramp and is being held prisoner! They had a lot of fun with her and Grandma was a good sport! It was great to watch them all having fun! I wish I wouldn've taken pictures!
1 comment:
I bet that was a sight to see!!!
Post a Comment