I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hide and Seek

I believe I've mentioned that my kids love to hide from me! Ciara is no different. Everyday when I get home from work, she hides from me and I have to find her. She is usually hiding in some obvious place and I have to pretend I don't see her right away. If I go to her too soon, she gets upset with me. LOL

Yesterday when I got home, Shawn was working on our vehicles in the driveway. I asked where CiCi was and I just got a big grin in return as he nudges his head to the corner of the garage.

When I looked over I saw that the recycling bin was propped up a couple of inches with a small plastic can.

I walked over and peeked inside to see a little CiCi girl sitting at the bottom of the can, covering her face with her split fingers so she can peek out. LOL

It was so cute. I continued to "look around" for her for a couple of minutes, every now and again returning to the bin to peek at her. Every time I saw her and every time she saw me, but she never said anything! Kinda like she was thinking that if she just stayed quiet and kept her fingers over her face, she was invisible.

Finally I couldn't take that cuteness any more and pulled out my phone to take a picture. She couldn't resist that and put her hands down to give me a smile!

What a cutie pie!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Way cute!! I guess that only works on pick up day, when it's empty!! LOL

I was just wondering if that was CC's idea to get in there or her Dad's. It sure made it easier to keep an eye on her!! LOL

GG said...

I'm not sure who's idea it was, but he definately helped her out! LOL It was too cute!

And sadly...it wasn't quite empty. But just paper so that's okay, I guess.

Donna said...

Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I missa my Cici girl!