I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ut oh

Last night when Shawn came home from work, Ciara started moaning and tossing in her sleep.  He woke her up and asked her if she needed to go potty.  She nodded and he took her to the bathroom.

Next thing I know, I'm hearing the horrible sounds of my baby throwing up.  So I get out of bed to help. 

When I turned into the bathroom, the sight I saw was comical...sad, but comical.

Apparently, she was on the potty when she started to throw up, so instinct told Shawn to pull her off the toilet and lean her over so she can throw up in the toilet.  But she wasn't done going potty.  As she was leaning over, all of these little farts are coming out, so instinct took over again and he grabbed the garbage and held it under her little bum. 

So when I walked in, that was what I saw.  A naked little CiCi throwing up in the toilet with a terrified daddy holding a garbage can under her.  LOL

"What are you doing??"
"I think it's going to start coming out both ends!"
"Then put her back on the toilet and put the garbage can in her lap!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously tried to not laugh, but just couldn't help it! Poor Cici though! I hope she's feeling better today! I can't help but ask though...were there any pages from her book LOL! Kiss her for me!

Donna said...

I couldn't help it either, I am laughing too!

Poor CiCi, Poor Daddy!!

I know it's not funny, but it really is!!!

Love you!

GG said...

LOL It was hard for me not to laugh too! Shawn and I giggled about it after she was back to sleep.

And NO! No pages! She's feeling much better. She had 3 cupcakes last night!

Katie told me she had 25 kids in her class so I brought 30 cupcakes so that the teacher and her 2 aids could have one too...well she came home with 13 cupcakes! Either half the class was out, or she doesn't have 25 kids in her class! So the kids had a hay day with the extras!

Donna said...

Sounds like it's going to be a party week!!

Glad she's feeling better!