I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Keys to the Demon Prison!

So guess what I bought last night!!?? FABLEHAVEN 5! Woot Woot!
While shopping at Walmart last night (Easter and Katie's birthday are done! Another Woot Woot!) I stopped by the book section - like always. I didn't see a whole lot new except for the new Twilight Graphic Novel - which I would have bought if I didn't already have a cart full of stuff. So I went on my merry way.

After I left the store, I realized that I had forgotten the main thing I went to the store for. So I had to stop off at Smith's on my way home. While I was there I stopped by the book section - like always (LOL - what? I love books!) and to what do my wondering eyes should appear?? The brand new Fablehaven book!! It was in my cart without a blink. I didn't even care if I had to pay full cover price - I HAD TO HAVE IT!!

I was telling my friend at work about it and I realized that it was not only odd that Walmart didn't carry it yet, but I could have SWORN the book didn't come out until the 23rd! So I looked it up online! I GOT THE BOOK A WEEK EARLY! Another big Woot Woot for GiGi!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

OOOOohhhh, someone is gonna be in trouble!!LOL

I'm jealous that you have Easter all done!! I haven't had a chance, really.

GG said...

I texted Shawn this morning and told him that the book shouldn't have been sold until next week...he asked if we should return it. I never even considered it since I bought it legally.

What are your thoughts on that???

And I am also very jealous that I am done with Easter! LOL I didn't think I was going to have it done til last minute. So it worked out nicely!!

Donna said...

I don't think you need to return it. But I'm impressed that Shawn gave it a thought!! Way to go, Shawn!!!

Emily said...

I've seriously been obsessing over this book coming out..not kidding, it's kept me up at night a few times. I've been so anxious. If my Mom decides a 29 year old still gets an Easter basket..I'm hoping it;ll be in there-- otherwise, I've running right out to get it asap!