She said that the tech was 90% sure it was a boy! Rich and Mandy had decided naming the baby Richard Alexander Carlson - initials RAC. Jenn and I had already started teasing them, Telling RJ that he had a nice RAC. And calling the baby Rickity RAC. Rick RAC patty whack. Rickety RAC - don't talk back!
It was fun.
But when Mandy showed me the picture I pointed at the two glowing dots. I told her that during my pregnancies those glowing dots meant girls. She said she thought it looked like a girl too, but who were we to know. The tech said boy - they were even confident enough to write "boy" on the pic!Well, guess what?? I got a text last night. IT'S A GIRL!! I am so happy for them! I think they needed a girl first! There are some people in the family ::cough cough:: my bio-dad ::cough cough:: who've made it clear that girls are nothing but trouble and that they better hope for a boy! So I'm glad it's a girl!! Boys are just as wonderful, but since that man is such a woman-hater, I'm glad that his "first grandchild" as he claims is a GIRL!! Ha!
Now I just have to find out what they want to name her so I can come up with new clever things to call her!!
2 comments:
Makes you wonder which one is right!? I would have a hard time believing anyone, if they can't agree!! I sure like the Rickety RAC!!
You sure know how to make me smile! I love the way you tell a story!!
I'm glad I can make you smile!! I'd hate to think I only cause tears! LOL
It would be hard to fully believe either, but I would lean toward the newer ultrasound being that the baby is more developed.
Apparently, she's had a few ultrasounds now...so she'll probably have another one and check again just to make sure!
I liked Rickety RAC too! I'm sad that I have to come up with a new nickname! hehehe
Post a Comment