Katie has been extremely emotional lately. She's needed some more attention and cuddle time.
Last night when I was tucking her in bed, she was begging me to let her cuddle in my bed with me as tears were steaming down her face.
I told her that she is a big girl! She's going to be eight years old!
She cries that she doesn't want to be a big girl. She keeps trying not to get older but she can't stop it! She doesn't want another birthday.
"So you don't want to have your birthday sleep over? You don't want any presents? Or cake?"
"Yes, I want all of that, but why can't I just stay a little girl?"
It kinda broke my heart a little. She's too young to not want to get older. I'm sure it's just because she's been so emotional lately. But I hope she snaps out of it soon.
2 comments:
That breaks my heart too, it actually brought tears to my eyes! Of course, I have been emotional, too!
The kids are excited for the sleep over!! Stevn, too!!
Oh good! I'm glad! My kids can't wait!
We're going to dye eggs!! I get braver and braver everyday! LOL
Post a Comment