I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glee!

Okay...So I have found a new love! Glee!!

I've wanted to see it since I first saw previews for it but because I am not a big TV person, I never got a chance to watch it!

The first season just came to DVD and thanks to my local library I was able to watch it! I started it last night and I am already through the first two discs!! I stayed up WAYYYYY too late just because I couldn't turn it off!

Even my kids would stop and come watch the singing and dancing!

Justin made me rewind and play this particular scene SEVERAL times!



Note: Glee is definately not for everyone! It has a lot of dry humor and sexual content..it is on Fox afterall. But the songs have got me hooked!!



3 comments:

Donna said...

Jon loves this show! I'm having an internal battle. I love the music and dancing but like you said it's a bit much in parts!

GG said...

I am totally in love with it! It is so much fun! It's actually quite tame for Fox but it is still Fox.

I'm just a sucker for the music and I absolutely LOVE Jane Lynch's character Sue Sylvester! She is so awful, but she makes me laugh!

Emily said...

I still need to check out this show that everyone's talking so much about! I even know guys that are obsessed with it, so it MUST have something for everyone.:)