I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jenn Update

Jenn and family are now in San Angelo, TX.

They are only 1134.55 miles away.

18 hours and 10 minutes by car.

2 hours and 49 minutes by air.

And 2 seconds by phone!


I love you Jenn!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

I'm so glad to hear she's safe and sound!

We really hope to hear from you more now, Jenn!!

Love ya both!!

GG said...

Last I talked to her, they weren't going to hook up to the internet while in TX...they're going to wait til they get their new station. But we'll see.

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I love you both too! I did get internet (obviously)! I am making the promise to TRY to get a blog or something going, but bear with me...I am absolutly computer illiterate! Gonna need lots of help! XOXO

GG said...

Oh Jeffiner, how I have missed you!! Reading all of your comments brings tears to my eyes!!

Please hurry up with this blogging stuff! It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just throw some pics on there of those sweet babies! And you and Dut, of course. You can even name the blog, IdontreallywanttodothisbutIlldoitforyou.blogspot.com LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the name! I am gonna need help I am sure, but I am gonna try!

Donna said...

You two crack me up!!