You ever find a book that you loved so much, you were digesting the words as you read them?
Ciara did just that last night.
We went to the book fair at school (buy one get one free! Gotta love it!). I allowed each kid to pick 2 books that they wanted. Katie had a hard time. She wanted the address books or the coloring books. She didn't want to get any actual books. We finally compromised on a new Tinkerbell book and a Littlest Pet Shop book that is WAY too young for her, but whatever.
Justin only had eyes for Star Wars and since there were a few to choose from, he had no complaints.
Ciara's only problem was finding only two books she wanted! She finally decided on a princess book and a Barbie book.
Anyways...back to my story.
It was time for bed and so I was going through my "quick clean up" routine. I hate going to bed with toys and stuff on the floor.
Under the coffee table in the living room is CiCi's new Barbie book. And it is all tore up on the edge and wet! Yuck!
I held the book up and asked, "What happened to your book, CiCi!?"
"I ate it."
Lo and behold, she really did eat it. There were no pieces of paper anywhere to be found. She ate her new book.
4 comments:
I'm sorry, that is so not funny, but I just had to laugh!!! Especially that she so matter of factly stated that she literally ate it!! LOLOLOL
I can laugh now, but I was upset when I found it! Then I was shocked when I realized that she ACTUALLY ATE it!
lol that is so funny!!!!
LOL Yummy!!
Post a Comment