I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute

I couldn't help but get chills watching this. This is the Tribute played at last night's VMA's. I love how Janet did the song WITH Michael. Just a sidenote - Jenn and I performed this song Karaoke style at Mom's for Nana about a year ago. I wonder where that footage is.

Anyways...I thought I'd share this with my MJ fans - Nana, that's you!

I love you!

6 comments:

Donna said...

I am not a michael jackson fan, like you two, but even I enjoyed it!!

Nana has company right now, so I have to wait to show it to her, I'll try to remember!!

Love ya!!

GG said...

Not a Michael Jackson fan? I am stunned! I can understand not liking him personally...I've never gotten over what he has been accused of and I think he was a really odd duck. But musically... Man oh man. Definately a fan!

I'm glad that even as a non-fan you enjoyed it. I hope Nana likes it too when she's able to see it.

Love you!

Donna said...

I do enjoy some of his music, I really don't know if I don't like his music, I don't really listen to a lot of music at all!!

I forgot to show it to Nana yesterday, I'll try to remember this afternoon.

Love ya!!

GG said...

I love music! All kinds. My favorite music changes often and can differ depending on mood, season, even day! Fridays I love some really dance type music where Mondays I prefer some rock. LOL

Donna said...

This is Nana, I just saw your present to me! Boo Hoo Boo Hoo, it was so beautiful, thankyou for thinking of me! I wish I could put it in my scrapbook, but it's imbeded in my brain. I'll have to be happy with that. I Love You! Love Nana

GG said...

Glad you enjoyed it! I love you!