I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Best Day Ever

Yesterday when I picked up the kids from school, Justin hopped in the car with a big grin!  He couldn't wait to tell me about his day. 

"Mom!  I had the BEST DAY in my WHOLE LIFE!"  He shouts at me excitedly!

"That's great, Buddy!  Why was it so great?" I questioned.

"I had banana cake!"

Who know banana cake could make such an impression?

2 comments:

Donna said...

Banana cake, Yum!!

Too cute!!

GG said...

Yeah, Shawn asked me to pick up some bananas from the store yesterday so that he can make the kids some cake today. lol I guess he wants to be the one who gives them their best day ever!