You gotta love clearance items! Especially when the there is a 50% off all clearance prices sale! WOOHOO!
This weekend I was at Walmart when I was walking through the toy aisle. I usually look through the clearance section for toys that my kids may like. I try not to buy just because it's on sale but only if it is something they actually want. I have made that mistake too many times.
Well I couldn't believe it when they had Lego sets, not only on clearance but 50% off those clearance prices! I stocked up!
Those huge sets that normally cost $85 bucks I got for $35! The medium sets I got for $15! I am so excited! And we are talking Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Bionicle Legos! All of Justin's favorites! It's a shame I couldn't find any Batman Legos...that would have been heaven for him!
I was also able to find a few things for the girls! I can't tell you how excited I am!
I have started my Christmas shopping! Woohoo!
4 comments:
That is EXCITING!! Christmas here we come!!!
Yeah, I was way stoked! Now that the sun is finally calming down I am really getting the antsy Christmas vibes!
I don't think we are going to do very much in the way of Christmas. We talked about using our christmas budget for the treehouse. I hope they remember, when the time comes!!
That's completely understandable! I don't want to do a lot of toys this year. I say that every year, but I am going to really try to restrain myself this year. I'm sick of buying toys that just end up all over the basement and not taken care of.
Post a Comment