I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Smiles

Nothing can brighten up a day like a big smile from your babies!

When I came home yesterday after my long day at work (Monday's just about kill me!), the kids were riding their scooters on our new concrete drive-way! Their faces we
re so bright and happy!

Of course Katelynn has to be making a goofy face! Justin's all smiles! And CiCi is...well, CiCi. One of these days she'll smile with her eyes open! LOL

2 comments:

Donna said...

This one makes me laugh out loud, too!

Any luck on the potty training???

GG said...

It needs to be mommy training. I haven't even bothered with it. I can always come up with an excuse on why I should wait. Kinda like starting a diet.