I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Woes of a Working Mom

It is days like today that I extremely detest being a working mom.  My baby girl is sick.  And even though she is home with her daddy, I want to be the one home with her..taking care of her....cuddling with her.

She's been fighting a fever and throwing up.  She won't eat...she hardly drinks.   She's definitely dehydrated.  She hasn't gone to the bathroom.  Poor thing.

I'm hoping today is better for her.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I'm so sorry for both mom and Katie lady! I hope she is better today, too!!

GG said...

It's actually my CiCi girl! Her poor little body!

Jessica said...

ahh that is so sad that she is not feeling good! Hope she feels better real soon! yes you can frost them...i just take the easy road and buy frosting but the cookie are really good and super easy!