The kids fight at night about who's turn it is to sleep with Shiloh. They must trade off every night. It always crushes Katie when it isn't her night. She likes to sleep right next to her...and Shiloh isn't a little dog.
Even when it is Justin's night, once Justin is asleep, Shiloh jumps off his bed and goes into Katie's, where she spends the whole rest of the night next to her buddy. Katie has come to realize this, but still throws a fit when it isn't her turn. Justin is oblivious to the fact.
Anyways...
Last night Katie was worried about Shiloh. Katie was insistant that Shiloh was cold. Next thing I knew, she had made sure that Shiloh would be warm. She shared one of her treasures.
Shiloh was completely content wearing it. I'm not sure if it's because she's getting old and doesn't care any more of if it is because it was Katies and Katie put it on her. Either way, I'm sure if won't be long before Katie is asking Grandma Dee Dee to make Shiloh a poncho too!

2 comments:
Cute!!
I'm surprised if she's figured out Shiloh always comes back, why not relax? Maybe she doesn't want shiloh to think she doesn't care? LOL
Kids and dogs are funny!!
I know! That's what I tell her every night!! But she still doesn't let up. She's just a turkeybutt!
Post a Comment