I realized after reading my Mama's comment that I didn't list any personal things for 2009.
For me, 2009 was one of those indifferent kind of years. Nothing horrible, nothing extraordinary. Just life.
I have to say that I will always think of 2009 as my year with Jenn! We have spent so much time together and I have loved every minute of it! I will miss her so much!! I love you Sis!!!
California. We had a multi-family vacation to California this year with my hubby and kids, Jenn and her hubby and kids, and my Mama. We shared lots of laughs, visited with family, burned at the beach, and of course rejoiced in our kid spirits at Disneyland! It was wonderful!
New Job, New Boss, New Friends. I've had the opportinity to grow and learn new things. Although I'm still at AmEx, I'm doing a completely new job. It took a little while for me to become comfortable with the process, but now I can call it home. I love the people I work with and have been able to gain some new friendships!
My hubby and kids! We have shared so many happy moments! I love our tickle fights and cuddle time! We have played a lot of games and shared a lot of laughs! 2009 brought a lot of new and first things for our family.
Katie is growing into such a beautiful little lady. She is gaining confidnece in your friendships (including boys - I'm still not used to that! She was invited to her first non-family sleepover and it was from a BOY! No way, Jose!) She is doing great in her dual language class, although I wish she'd show it more at home. And she is now learning how to play the piano!
Justin has matured a lot this year and has started Kindergarten. With that comes new friends, homework and reading! He is growing into such a capable reader! I am very proud of him! He is growing at home too! He is showing more responsibilties, taking care of his own things and room without complaint and is very helpful around the house. Now if I could just get him to bathe without a fight!
Ciara is...well..Ciara. Or should I say CiCi! She's very much two! There are many joys and frustrations that come a long with that! We still haven't conquered the potty training thing, but that's just as much my fault as hers! She's a very spirited girl and I am excited to see more and more of her personality!
I'm looking forward to 2010 and so far so good!
4 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT year to me!!
It really was and I have lots of happy memories!
You're the BEST!!
Glad you think so! LOL
Post a Comment